Friday, June 11, 2010

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Oct 13, 1961 - June 11, 2002

Three distinct memories:

1. how in 1988 you used to break-and-enter into my teenager-angst-riddled room when I wasn't there to borrow cassettes; I loved the cute notes you'd leave, but speaking of things borrowed, I do wonder where my copy of "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil" went.

2. how in 1997 I rang you when I was in town and said, "Anyone for Tennis?" -- Game on! We went w/ an audience of our sister and Andy. I beat you! Just in case you forgot.

3. how in 2002 you were dying and you kept calling me back into your house. You would say "Lil' Bit" and I kept coming back more flooded than before. You knew who I was when you didn't know anyone else. I never thought that was the case.

Btw, thanks for giving me Elvis & the Beatles! I love you Bubbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment